Popular Posts

Follow by Email

Followers

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Church Planting - to do or not to do?

When you think of planting a church, what do you picture?

I have a desire to teach people to love God, love one another and to unite to love the world to Jesus. Sound like many other churches already out there? Who needs another, right?

Well, I think we do need another one. I still see generations who have not heard the gospel or seen it lived before them. I see young adults who are like me when I was their age, never been to church and those that have weren't taught how to have a relationship with God. I want to affect those as I have been affected by people who had relationship with Him who is Love.

Planting a church is not easy. To gather leaders to help you, you have to pull from other churches. That is an idea not easily received by many.

I am praying about this. I want to do what God desires.

No comments: